Here are 12 beautifully inspiring apple recipes that will get your creative juices flowing and transform your autumn crop.
As the weather cools and autumn approaches, there is often an abundance of the good old apple. If you grow your own, you might be looking for different ways to make good use of them rather than turning to perennial favourites like pies and crumbles.
1. Blackberry and Apple Gin
2. Dutch Apple Bread
3. Apple Cinnamon Granola Bars
4 Baked Apples with a Caramel Sauce
5. Toffee Apple Waffle Pudding
6. Slow Cooker Apple Chutney
7. Pumpkin, Apple & Ginger Soup
8. Toffee Apple Jam
9. Toffee Apple Gingerbread Loaf
10. Vegan Spelt Apple Cinnamon Buns
11. Salted Toffee Apple Cake
12. Cinnamon Apple Streusel Cake
Hope you enjoyed these 12 beautifully inspiring apple recipes. Thanks so much to everyone allowing me to feature their gorgeous recipes in this round-up.